Monday, June 18, 2007

I Started a BLOG!!!

I am now an Official Blogger!

WOW! I created a blog! I didn't know it was so easy.... of course it is just a standard template and I wouldn't have a clue how to change the html code to make it more to my liking, but here it is!

This is one of the many steps I am taking to set up my business in the Tri-Cities area of Washington State! We recently moved here from Las Vegas, due to a job change for my husband, and I am very excited about the possibilites for my photography business in this wonderful area!

My to do list:
- Business License
- Sales Tax License
- Local Bank Account
- Redo my Website
- Marketing Plan
- Research the area for great locations to photograph! This is the fun stuff!

Of course there is a longer list that goes something like this:
- Organize the office
- Get all our boxes unpacked
- Buy a new dining room table
- Find a pre-school for my 3-year-old
- Ensure 3-year-old gets potty-trained this summer so she can attend above-mentioned pre-school
- Remember what cabinet I put the dish towels in
- Start working out again on a REGULAR basis
- Find a good Family Doctor and/or Pediatrician
- Figure out where the best place is to buy cous cous

Well, all for now as it is quite late and SOME sleep each night is usually good to have! Here are a few fun pics from the new house!

Julie



No comments: