Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sneak Peak for Holli!

I was gone for most of August on a roadtrip with my two kiddos! We started off taking two days to drive to the Sacramento area to see my sister and her family. We ALWAYS have a good time there, and my two nieces, ages 12 and 16 (at the time, 17 now!) were great with my kids. I was flattered that they wanted me to take Holli's senior pictures while I was there so I brought my "studio" with me so we could create some great indoor shots as well as some outside. Well, we just got back from our trip last Saturday after being gone for 3 1/2 weeks! I haven't been able to proof all the images yet but here is a bit of a sneak peek of what I have so far! I can't wait to show the rest!!!

Holli has an AMAZING smile as I'm sure you can see. I do actually have some with her not smiling but I think I was just drawn to these initially because her smile is so radiating and "sunny!" :-)















No comments: