Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beautiful Woman Session!

Tag Line: "I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years experience!"

This was done for a client who is turning 40 and just wanted to celebrate herself!!! What a great attitude and a fun lady! She is also the hair and makeup stylist, Susan Hayward, listed on the postcard below.

As women, we are often the ones taking the pictures and rarely in pictures ourselves. Wouldn't it be nice to have a portrait of yourself that celebrates you? It doesn't necessarily have to be romantic or sexy.... maybe you are just after a classy portrait to display on a loved ones' desk. What better way to do it then with a hair and makeup stylist included in the session fee! I know this is an area I don't excel in myself and having a professional take care of my hair and makeup, especially for a portrait, would be essential!

Don't be shy ladies, give me a ring!!!

Julie DeGuia
Tri-Cities, WA
Photographer








No comments: