Monday, December 24, 2007

PUBLISHED!

In addition to my portrait photography, I have been doing a little Commercial Stock Photography over the past several years. I submit mainly to a microstock agency called Shutterstock and have mostly just done it for fun, submitting some of the many shots I take of my kids, or non-people shots. In a microstock setup a photographer will rarely find out where their images are being used, but last month I got a nice surprise when a friend e-mailed me after seeing a photograph of my kids playing by the edge of the Columbia River in the American Rivers calendar sent to its contributing members. My kids landed the month of August and it just goes to show that sometimes all you need to have fun is some water and a bunch of rocks!! For more about the American Rivers organization go to www.americanrivers.org.

No comments: